9/9/14

Hello to anyone who may still read this blog! I forgot my password and some other settings a couple (or more!) years ago and finally kept tinkering and trying to remember this afternoon until I was able to get back into the blog. Just thought I'd check and see if anyone still comes here for recipes. I thought of deleting it, but I didn't want to do that if anyone was still using it.

I don't cook nearly as much as I used to, but I am trying to get back to meal planning and that jogged my memory of this blog! :) I hope to hear from you if you still visit here!

Take care ~ Connie

8 comments:

  1. I'm ready to take this journey to plan with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's great, Felecia! I'm more likely to put some feet to the thought with a friend! Yay! Maybe we can encourage each other! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to see your email today.....missed you! Glad you're back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to get your email....keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just discovered your blog. It's awesome! Greetings from Poland! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do come here for recipes. Please don't delete. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look - it only took me a few months to see you were back! Welcome!

    susie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing! I love comments!