10/5/09


Weight Loss Goal for my 25th Anniversary

Weight loss goal      for my 25th anniversary:

15 by the 15th

Weigh-ins on Thursdays

Anyone want to join me in losing a little weight before the holidays?

Today is the day. I've procrastinated way too long! My goal is to lose 15 pounds by my 25th anniversary, which is on December 15th. You guys are going to be my accountability group! If you'd like to join me in tossing a few pounds, let me know! I'd love to have some company!

Don't forget to register for our October giveaways!!
Details HERE!!

5 comments:

  1. I am in! I'm ever so slightly ahead of the game, as I started my weight-loss endeavor in August. So far I'm down 8 pounds. Slow but steady I guess. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I will have to wait until Spring to begin my weight loss program. Fall and Winter are just not good for me with all the warm comforting foods I will be making but good luck to you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh!!! My 25th anniversary is Dec. 15th too, and I NEED to lose the weight too!!!! So I'm joining you :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy early Anniversary Connie !
    We celebrated our 25th in July.
    I think I will also wait until spring, too much good food this time of year but good luck to you and the others participating !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My 25th wedding anniversary was in 2006. :-) But I want to be in for 8 by the 15th - as cool as that sounds! That's 10 weeks- I'll keep track of my Tuesday weights.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing! I love comments!