10/18/09

Monday's Meal Plan at a Glance




Menu Plan for October 19th - 25th 

All recipes HERE!


My mother's menu consisted of two choices: 

Take it or leave it.
~ Buddy Hackett


Table Blessing
O God, we ask you for what we want,
And in your divine extravagance, 
You give us what we need.  
Thank you, Lord. Amen.

Monday - Baked Potato Soup and Low-fat Corn Muffins

Tuesday - White Pizza

Wednesday - Leftovers Buffet

Thursday - Ham and Egg Pie and Low-fat Hash Brown Casserole

Saturday - Lightened-up Tamale Pie and Ranch-y Frito Corn Salad

More Meal Plans at Motivation Station!


3 comments:

  1. Hey there! I was given a blog award and have passed on the honor to you! When you have a minute, please check out my blog here: http://savingmynickels.blogspot.com/2009/10/nenos-blog-award_18.html and grab your award and pass onto others! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing some blog visiting this evening and watching "Adam 12" online. It's one of the shows that my husband and I like to watch.
    You have a tasty week of recipes planned.
    Please feel free to stop by my blog. Our family is looking for ways to reduce our grocery bill since my husband and I are unemployed.
    You have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent menu this week! I'm still playing along on MPM too but posting on my new blog - The Motivation Station now. Hope you'll stop by and participate in some challenges with us :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing! I love comments!